Recipes Tofu Recipes
Japanese Baked Tofu
- 1 box Unicurd silken or Chinese tofu
- 1 onion
- 1 stalk spring onion, diced
- 1 tbsp Japanese bonito flakes
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup Japanese soy sauce
- 2 tbsp mirin
- Cut tofu into 4 pieces, drain off excess water and place in a casserole.
- Cut onion into round thin strips and place on top of tofu.
- Mix soy sauce and mirin together and pour over tofu.Bake at 180 degree Celsius for about 20 minutes.
- 4. Sprinkle sesame seeds and garnish with spring onion and bonito flakes.
Meat/Fish floss maybe used instead of bonito flakes